Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Odd Town (dream sequence, transfer from fb note)

I went away to a house for some kind of fix-up town project. The town had begun to fall apart due to a tornado, hurricane, storm, some disaster. i don't know. I for some crazy reason volunteered to go with 2 bad people. The house belonged to someone else that was letting us stay there alone. And surprisingly, our stay there was going good, a little too good. Then things in the house started to break by them goofing off and someone showing up to break things. We didn't know what to do, how to explain it to the owners when they came back. I said we should leave a note and money to pay for damages, but they disagreed. We took the town transport to where we were supposed to help, but then they disappeared and did not show up again. People on the transport were friendly, just in the town to fix up just like i was. They invited me to another neighbors house that was away while the town was in repair because they had a pool. I went along, beautiful people everywhere like it was Beverly Hills. Bad problems began with the guys and girls at the party, the police came and was gonna take one of the guys away. I told them not to, but he told me "It's fine". As he was being taken away, he took out his lighter. When he lighted it, half of the residence we were at went up in a blast of flames that were spreading quickly. A bunch of us ran upstairs and man who was on fire melting was following us, it was like he was made of steel and dripping. We continued to run. Myself and the others that remained alive headed towards the roof to escape and climbed down to the ground. When I got to the ground, everyone took off running. I looked around me, it was night and people looked strange and the town had changed. People that were odd roamed about, some were oddly large and others were short like midgets. When you got too close to them, they'd follow you or start to circle you. I couldn't find my way back, so I went to the help booth in front of town. People there were scurrying around with their valuables, groceries, what not. I could not remember the address, I knew some of it, not all of it. So I wandered from street to street, each one being crowded. A giant or a midget would be hidden somewhere among them in costume, like a white clown costume. But you knew it was them by their eyes and they way they'd giggle and growl. Each house looked strangely different from when i left, like no one had been there for years. The houses almost looked Victorian, bot how they were before. I continued to wander, but never found my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment